K9 Virtual Event
2021 K9 Virtual Event
What is the 2021 k9 virtual challenge?
HOW DO I TAKE PART?
• Register for the 2021 event using the link on the front of this website, or click here
• Walk, jog or run 5km with a dog between 1st June and 30th September 2021
• Send us proof – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of you and your dog, and evidence of your 5km route. This can be a screen shot from a phone or watch, a link to a file from a route measuring website or anything that shows us you completed a 5km walk, jog or run!
• We will then create a K9 Challenge 2021 album on our Facebook and Instagram pages and send out your unique medal, dog tag and K9 Challenge bandana
• All evidence must be received by 4th October 12pm for you to receive your goodies.
KIDS 1K K9 CHALLENGE *NEW VIRTUAL EVENT*
• If you’ve got children who love getting out with the family dog, why not encourage them to complete 1km, then send us the evidence and a photo. They will then get sent their own medal. Enter separately via the registration link above.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
• Entry is £10 plus 95p administration fee. The price includes your medal, dog tag, bandana, postage and packaging
• By sending us your photo and results, you’re agreeing to us sharing your information on our website and social media pages. Please state on your email if you DO NOT wish to have this information shared.
• You can run ANYWHERE at ANYTIME but if you do live near Brighton, why not check out the event route and complete the 5km loop in Stanmer Park.
• If you don’t own your own dog, perhaps you have a friend or family member who could lend you theirs? Please ask permission before borrowing the dog and ensure the owner is happy! Please also return the dog afterwards!
• Please do read the section ‘Running With Dogs’ on this website if you intend to run or jog with your dog.
Any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds once you’ve entered, as we begin incurring costs as soon as we plan the event. We will happily discuss deferring an entry, please contact the organisers.
At your own risk
On entering the K9 Challenge, you and your dog do so at your own risk. The event organisers shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss howsoever suffered by participants as a result of their participation. The event organisers take all reasonable steps to minimise the risk of injury & there is a detailed risk assessment in place that aims to minimise all risks. However, by entering the K9 Challenge, you acknowledge that there may be circumstances beyond the control of the organisers that can lead to unforeseen risks.
Photography & filming at the event
Please note that you may be filmed or photographed whilst taking part in the event and the film/photographs will be used for marketing purposes only. Entering the event means that you are giving your permission to be filmed or photographed.
Jo Event Solutions || email@example.com || www.joeventsolutions.com